Saturday, December 1, 2007

Elvis Presley - If Every Day Was Like Christmas


01. If Every Day Was Like Christmas
02. Blue Christmas
03. Here Comes Santa Claus (Right Down Santa Claus Lane)
04. White Christmas
05. Santa Bring My Baby Back (To Me)
06. I'll Be Home For Christmas
07. O Little Town Of Bethlehem
08. Santa Claus Is Back In Town
09. It Won't Seem Like Christmas (Without You)
10. If I Get Home On Christmas Day
11. Holly Leaves And Christmas Trees
12. Merry Christmas Baby
13. Silver Bells
14. I'll Be Home On Christmas Day (Alternate Version)
15. On A Snowy Christmas Night
16. Winter Wonderland
17. The Wonderful World Of Christmas
18. O Come All Ye Faithful
19. The First Noel
20. It Won't Seem Like Christmas (Without You ....)
21. Silver Bells (Alternate Take 1)
22. Holly Leaves And Christmas Trees (Unreleased Alternate Take 8)
23. I'll Be Home On Christmas Day
24. Christmas Message From Elvis/Silent Night

Download Part 1
Download Part 2

No comments: